Thursday, February 04, 2010


This morning Allia was sporting the high pony tail…..super cute.

Good news, the antibiotics are working and I feel much better. Still coughing a lot, so I guess I have a cold also.

This week, the weather has been pretty good, but, unfortunately I haven’t been able to enjoy it thanks to my sickness. And now, it is supposed to start snowing again today and snow for a few days. We are expecting 2-4 inches. Then a few days off and round 2 of the snow is due. Then it is supposed to be colder for a while. I am pretty darn sick of this weather. I have hardly had a chance to run outside. I baulk at running outside if it is below 20 degrees because I find it is just too hard to get warmed back up once I come inside. And, since I usually run at 5:30 in the morning, it has been too cold most every day. The days that it was not super cold, there was ice or snow on the ground and I don’t love running enough to risk falling and breaking my hip!

Yea, yea, I know, that is what tread mills are for. But really, it’s not the same, it’s not fun, it’s work. And I miss my running buddies! They provide good social interaction for me.

Come on spring……..we miss you!!

1 comment:

CaraBee said...

So did you guys wind up getting much snow? I bet we got more! :)

Glad to hear you're feeling better!