Wednesday, June 06, 2012

Kids Track Night

Tonight Allia participated in the CTC / CMC kidz track night at Rockbridge High School.
She did an amazing job and we had so much fun.
She won 3rd place in the 400 meter (4 yr. old girls) race and was overjoyed to receive a ribbon.



I was just impressed she could run a full lap on the track.

She also jumped 3 feet 7 inches at the long jump; very good for her first try.
We can’t wait to back and do it again next week.  They are having it every Wednesday for the month of June.

When we got home Allia specifically requested a healthy dinner so she could be a better runner!
I am so proud of her.


Sorry I have no photos of her actually running but this week was our first time to attend and I just wanted to get a feel for how it all works before I tried to take photos too.


No comments: