Saturday, August 07, 2010

Water Fun

Saturday morning I did my usual “Krack-a-dawn” bike ride at 6 am. We had a great turn out and the ride was super fun. After that I rushed home and let James go on his bike ride. He drove to Boonville and did a 100 mile loop south from there cycling through California and farther south.

Around ten I loaded up my girls and we went to the pool/lake. We tried to go to Oakland pool but found out it does not open until noon. We were sad but headed over to the trusty lake that we knew was open.

Once there we were pleasantly surprised to run into a friend of Allia’s from school named Valentina. She was there with her mother and they were enjoying the spray park. The girls had a really good time playing together and Velentina’s mom was thrilled when she waded into the big lake with Allia since she had never wanted to go in before.




No comments: