Thursday, December 31, 2009

Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (Dec. 28-30) I had to work.....A lot. Crazy busy.

Allia’s day care was on Christmas break so she spent three solid days at home with her Daddy. I think being a house husband was a good experience for both of them. I was quite thrilled that they seemed to enjoy their time together and not drive each other nuts. I assumed by Wednesday James would be out of patience with her, but he was fine. Also, it was kind of fun to leave the house in the morning knowing that the dishwasher would get magically emptied while I was away at work.

When I would arrive home from work, James would cook up a quick stir fry in his new wok that he received for Christmas from his parents. He used some tenderized deer meat and frozen veggies and it was mighty tasty and healthy too.

Today I have the day off and we are just hanging around the house, relaxing and doing little projects. James has been working on dry walling, mudding and taping the man room down stairs. He applied the last coat of mud today. Next he will apply trim and paint. We also moved the office upstairs into ½ of Zoe’s room. More and more, she is too busy to spend a lot of time here, so we decided the upstairs office would be nice.

It is very cold outside so we are sort of stuck inside which is a bummer.

No comments: