Monday, June 03, 2013

The Girl is NO Wimp!

After work Alli and I went up to the high school to practice her 400s for her up and coming race series.
After a warm up lap (2:45) she posted a 2:41 and then a 2:32.
I think that's pretty good for a 5 year old. 
Best of all, she thinks running one lap around the track is no big deal!


Next we headed over to the pool.  The high temperature for the day was only 71 and by the time we checked in at Machers I am sure it had dipped down into the 60s.
BRRRR
She had the pool to herself!!


After swimming we went to White Castles for dinner. 
(I had a craving.)
I ordered two double cheeseburgers and fully expected that Alli would take one look at hers and say "no thanks" and I would end up eating both.
I was WRONG. 
She loved it and devoured it in no time. 
She commented that it had a pickle more than once.
You just never know!



No comments: