Thursday, February 21, 2013

Crash


This morning, while on my morning run, I stepped on a rock (or something) and rolled my ankle and landed on the ground right in front of the golf course on the shoulder of Stadium Blvd. 

The dog was very surprised to see me down there and tried to kiss me.

It hurt a lot and I sat there and cried for a few minutes. 
I wasn't sure if I could walk, much less run.
I was all by myself because I had done the longer route with the dog.

I finally hobbled down the hill to the trail and limp/jogged it back to the car. 
I was the last one left in the parking lot.


Bruised my hand and skinned my knee as well.


The ankle didn't swell too badly so I don't think it is anything serious.
Got lucky this time.

My poor winter tights now have a little knee ventilation but my bright neon yellow top was unscathed!

No comments: