Sunday, May 15, 2011

First Play Date

Today one of Alli’s best friends from school, Kendall, came over so they could play. Since Alli has moved up to the preschool room and Kendall has not yet, they have really been missing each other.

They were both so happy to have this play date. They played for 3 hours straight until Kendall was deliriously tired and it was time to go home. They dumped the entire contents of Allia’s closet out all over her bedroom floor. Every toy she owns was strewn about. It was a site to see and I regret not taking a photo. Alli never dumps out her toys, only her clothing drawers so I really didn’t mind that they explored her room so thoroughly.

While Kendall was here I made an intentional comment about how nice she looked in her red pants and coordinating shirt. Next thing you knew, my daughter had stripped to her underpants and was searching for her pants. I had to get them down out of the closet so she could put on a pair and be like Kendall.
(Guess who will bend under peer pressure in high school?!?...LOL)

So, this is how our Sunday ended. Allia and Daddy were zonked out early while mommy enjoyed watching whatever I wanted on the TV.

No comments: