Monday, November 22, 2010

Weekend Recap

Friday night Zoe had her boyfriend over and we made a bonfire out back. We roasted hotdogs and marshmallows. It was the perfect night for it……not too hot and not too cold. Zoe took all the photos.






Saturday Zoe and I drove to St. Louis to do some shopping and visit Grandma Arden. Zoe actually did the driving which is good practice for her. We found some great bargains at Marshall’s, had a tasty roast beef sandwich at Lion’s Choice and finally scored some black boots that feel GREAT on my feet but do not look completely unfeminine.



Saturday evening we ventured downtown to The City Museum. Many people have told me that I needed to check it out and I was not disappointed. The place is so fun and just amazing. I can’t wait until next summer when Bean will hopefully be big enough to enjoy going too.

















Sunday morning Zoe drove us home and I proceeded to get all my weekend chores done. The big thrill of the day came when I was putting away some laundry and Beanie yelled for me from the other end of the house. Her tone was unusual so I rushed to see what was up. She took me in the bathroom and pointed at the potty and there it was……..she had pooped in the potty!! After a quick wipe of her bottom we celebrated like crazy.

No comments: