Saturday, July 31, 2010

Lime Face



Early this morning I had a great 28 mile bike ride. Our average speed was not so hot because we started out pretty slow but we were on fire on the way back. I managed to hang with the faster guys and had so much fun.

After cycling I took both my girls to the lake to swim while James went out and did a 108 mile bike ride in the heat! After swimming we had lunch at a local restaurant called Thai Kitchen; which the toddler pronounced as “high chicken” which was adorable.





Bean dressed herself more than once this weekend and let me tell you, despite the destruction she caused in her bedroom, the toddler came up with some pretty fantastic combinations of clothing that were so entertaining they were worth the mess.
On Saturday she went to the grocery store in a blue dress, lime green knee socks and hot pink tennis shoes. This was after we talked her out of wearing her new high heels with the knee socks. (I am so sorry I neglected to take a photo.)
I hope all the people at Wal-Mart knew she picked the outfit not me!

We made another batch of homemade salsa and our recipe just keeps getting better and better.


No comments: