Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Today when I went to pick up Allia, I spotted her in the sand box and snuck up to get a photo.


She loves playing in the sandbox more than anything else right now. Every day when I go to pick her up she is covered with sand. Last weekend at the gym day care, she cried when she could not take the toy shovels with her when we left. So, even without sand, she is playing with little plastic shovels and loving them. Later, I bought her a shovel 3 pack from the Target $1 bin.
(check the corn pics below)


On the drive home today, I heard a strange sound in the back seat. It sounded like someone had cracked open a beanie baby and spilled the beans on the floor of my car. When I turned around to see what it was, Allia had taken off her shoes and was dumping out the sand.
Thanks a lot Allia.....I just vacuumed that car out this morning!


No comments: