Friday, January 08, 2010

Today, my boss called off work due to the extreme cold. (Mostly I think he just wanted a day off.) The forecasted high for the day was single digits and the actual high turned out to be a whopping 8 degrees!

James talked me into taking Allia to day care and we went to the gym, did the grocery shopping and did some projects around the house.

I ran 3 miles on the treadmill and it felt sooooo good. I had not run for weeks due to Christmas and the weather.

I finally finished the movie “The Pursuit of Happyness” starring Will Smith (who I think is very cool) and his real life son. It was good, but hard to watch…..very sad. I actually had to stop watching more than once because it was stressing me out so badly.

Zoe and I made mashed potatoes with cheese for dinner. Oh man they were yummy.



We watched the Wallace and Gromit movie “The Curse of the Were-Rabbit”.
I LOVE WALLACE AND GROMIT!!
The bonus features on this DVD were very educational. I learned all about how Wallace and Gromit came to be, about the studio that does the animation and how many frames per second it takes to make the movies, etc. Amazing stuff and those movies are not easy to make.


1 comment:

CaraBee said...

I love Wallace and Gromit, too! "Smacking good toast, Gromit!" I enjoyed the were-rabbit movie and the extras were great. I can't imagine the patience that goes into making a claymation movie. It really is amazing.