Sunday, January 10, 2010

As soon as we woke up James was back down stairs, cussing and trying to hang a ceiling all by himself.

I went to the gym at noon while Allia took her nap. When I got home she was still asleep. (I love it when a plan comes together.) James was still in the basement banging and cussing.

Today the temp. got up to 26 degree and it felt downright warm. It was actually nice to get out of the house.

We finally got shelves mounted in the new master bathroom closet.


After dinner, I decided to do some laundry, and James had just cleaned out his car. He remembered he had some gym clothes in his back pack that he wanted to add to my washing pile. He had a hard time getting them out of the back pack as they were frozen solid. On Friday he had done the stair climber for 45 minutes and saturated his clothes with sweat. He then stuffed them in the outside pocket of the back pack. Because they were wet and it was so cold, they froze solid in the car. He threw them at me and then hit the carpet with a loud “thud”. It was pretty funny, no gross, no funny…..it was just weird man.



Allia has been enjoying her new "found" books.

No comments: