Monday, August 31, 2009

Fall Fashion Posting
(Men may now stop reading)

This morning, I went to drop Alli off at Elissa’s and it was chilly out; so as I passed Beanie off, I apologized for not having a cute, warm outfit on her. Elissa assured me that she could take care of that. So, while I was at work, Elissa and her mom took Alli to the mall and bought her 2 outfits, a sweater AND shoes!!!

When I went to pick her up, I was amazed at how cute she was and went straight to the mall and got another outfit. Found cute stuff and good buys at The Children’s Place and Gymboree. Best of all, they all match these shoes!
Here is the sweater......and the big bow.

Ellisa bought Alli this outfit.

I found another top on clearance to go with the orange leggings, so I purchased these green leggings to go with the brown long sleeve top.


This shirt was also on clearance. Brown pants are Garanimals from (you know) Wal-Mart.

Now, I just have to go back and get her some matching socks!!

No comments: