Tuesday, July 13, 2010

First Classes

This evening I took Allia to her first tumbling class and dance class.
It was quite an adventure for both of us.

The first half hour class was tumbling. It took Allia a few minutes to understand you were supposed to follow the teacher, but she finally caught on.


At any given moment, some of the kids were following the teacher, some were off task and goofing around and a few were having a little melt down. So when Allia finally had her melt down I did not feel so bad. I am sure all the kids were a bit tired at the end of the day.


Here she decided she wanted to stand by the teacher and not me. It was soo cute.


After watching her "dance" and seeing the other girls dance I would say that my daughter is not naturally graceful. But she was very enthusiastic and limber (much like her mom as a child).



Overall she had a good time and is really looking forward to going back next Tuesday.


No comments: