Sunday, June 13, 2010

Potty Training cont.



Today we went for a family bike outing. We drove to Rocheport and biked north through the tunnel. After a few miles, a little cloud burst rained on us and then it was gone again as fast as it appeared. Allia had on a diaper because I didn’t know how she would do in the trailer but when we got back to Rocheport I asked her if she need to potty and she said yes. I pushed open the big door to the public park bathroom and she immediately turned around and said never mind. I told her I needed to go and she should help me. She followed me in with great apprehension and as soon as I was done she was headed for the door. We talked her into getting back in the trailer thinking we would go south for a while if she would tolerate some more. After just a mile or so she started yelling that she needed to go potty. I pulled her out of the trailer and pulled her diaper off and she squatted by the side of the trail and “watered the grass”. It was so cute. I felt her diaper and it was completely dry. Good for her!



I think we biked a total of 18 miles.



After nap time, Aunt Lauren came and picked Allia up to go to a birthday party at a park. According to Lauren, Allia was very well behaved and a joy to have along. I was sure happy and proud to receive such a glowing report!

At some point she told Lauren she needed a diaper and then some time later she requested that Lauren change her poopy diaper. So far Alli is completely opposed to going number two in the potty!



No comments: