Sunday, August 16, 2009

Today we had planned on running 11 miles around Longview Lake, however, we awoke to a steady rain and the rain just kept coming harder and harder. Around 10 we packed up and headed for Columbia. Once home, Columbia was raining and yucky too, so I never accomplished my weekend run. I should have gone to the gym, but I didn’t.





The only thing exciting that happened today was Alli climbed the ladder that Daddy had gotten out to change light bulbs. She loved to climb up it and was very careful; I was not worried she would fall. Once she got up high, she would stand there for a while so proud of herself. Then when she wanted down she yelled “help” and “down” at me until I fetched her down. Once back on the ground, she had to go up the ladder at least 3 more times. She has become quit a good climber. Won’t be long and Daddy will slap a harness on her and take her out to Capen park for some top rope climbing.

No comments: